For many years we have been working together with international experts who can produce special profiles in almost any desired length and shape. No matter what your requirements are, we will find the right profile solution for you.
Our technology partners offer solutions in all common processes:
- cold drawn profiles: special profiles for applications in the automotive sector, linear guides, telescopic slides, automation, drive technology, medical technology, aviation, weapons technology, drive and rail technology, paper and recycling technology
- cold rolled profiles: high-precision profiles with small cross-sections for turbine applications; sharp-edged gaskets, printing and textile machinery industry and special applications
- hot extruded profiles: extruded solid and hollow profiles with low tooling costs in small quantities for energy supply, facade construction, material handling, agricultural machinery and mechanical engineering.
- hot-rolled profiles: extremely cost-effective profiles for large consumption volumes for railway technology, conveyor technology, water management, vehicle construction, material handling
- bent profiles and roll formed profiles: precision profiles for vehicles, mechanical engineering, shopfitting, drywall construction, agricultural machinery, filter and separation technology
- we manufacture your profiles from unalloyed, stainless austenitic, ferritic and martensitic steels, structural steels for case hardening, nitriding and quenching and tempering, spring steel, tool steel and duplex
From 500 kg to 60 tons: Our open-die forgings and seamless rolled rings up to OD 4,300 mm set standards. From the blank to the finished part, we offer solutions for demanding and safety-relevant forgings. You can rely on first-class precision and quality, supported by advanced production technologies and the expertise of our own steelworks.
Whether large series with a high degree of automation, small series or individual pieces, together with our foundries we will find the optimum solution for your individual application or special challenge. We process gray cast iron (GJL), ductile cast iron (GJS), solid solution ductile cast iron, cast iron with vermicular graphite (GGV), high-temperature resistant GJS SiMo, silicon cast iron, austempered cast iron (ADI), austenitic cast iron (Ni-Resist) and wear-resistant high-chromium and chromium-nickel white cast iron (NiHard) as well as some high-alloy special steels. We advise our customers on the selection and further development of materials and the optimization of cast part design from prototype to series production.
Precision manufacturing for your success: Our expertise includes high-precision turned parts, gearing, fineblanked parts, stamped and bent parts, as well as technical springs and rubber parts. From prototypes and small batches to large-volume series, we offer customized solutions for automotive, aerospace, kinematics, robotics and household appliances. You can rely on our quality and precision for outstanding results in the manufacturing industry.
Waste To Energy
Rely on our expertise in metallurgy, design and technology optimization for waste-to-energy plants. From the improvement of existing plants to the supply of OEM equipment, we offer a holistic solution. Whether individual components or annual maintenance - we are your full-service partner for sustainable energy generation and increased efficiency. Trust our comprehensive solution expertise for your success in the waste-to-energy sector.